Sunday, October 30, 2011

Challenge #31

We are celebrating Halloween here on Paper Thrills! I know it's my favorite holiday... how about yours? Today's challenge is a theme challenge- create a layout about what scares you! We only have one layout this week to share with you, but it's an awesome one!
Elisabetta
Paula
Paula sent me this awesome layout for this challenge that I wanted to share :)



Also, Paper Thrills has been awarded The Versatile Blogger award! A big Thank You to Paula, who awarded it!



As a recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award, there are 3 rules to follow…
1. Thank the person who awarded you.

2. Tell 7 things about yourself that your readers may not know.
3. Award 7 other bloggers with this award.

7 things you may not know about me are:
  1. I have 2 kids- an 18 year old daughter and a 15 year old son
  2. I have several kids of the animal variety- specifically a dog, 5 cats, a bird, a bearded dragon, a ball python, 2 turtles and 2 gerbils
  3. I love anything unusual
  4. I am obsessed with the paranormal
  5. I have been married for 17 years to my high school sweetheart
  6. I would rather be on Twitter than Facebook
  7. I love Urban exploration.
Now the tough part of this is figuring out which 7 people to award this to... 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks... I'm so happy to receive this award from you!

    ReplyDelete