Thursday, July 14, 2011

Challenge #18 - image problem fixed! :)

Sorry this challenge is up a day late- I totally lost track of time yesterday getting ready for vacation :)
This week's challenge is an ad challenge of sorts. What says summer more than a great concert? Your challenge is to create a layout using this vintage concert poster as inspiration:

Our Design Team came up with some pretty awesome interpretations! Thanks for letting me know that my experiment didn't work- everything's fixed now :)
July


Elisabetta

Christi

As I mentioned above, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for 2 weeks, so our challenges will pick up again on July 27th. In the meantime, please visit the DTs blogs for some awesome inspiration! You may even find a challenge or two! And please be sure to post links to your layouts in the comments so I can see all our lovely layouts when I get back!

2 comments:

  1. Can't see the photos. (And you spelled my name wrong. :( ) Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete