Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Challenge #6

I used to love the challenges on the "One Little Word" blog. Sadly, it has been discontinued, so I would like to incorporate that into my own challenges! I'm calling these "Just One Word" challenges and this will be slightly different. My challenge to you will be to use this word as the main component of your title (you can have more than 1 word in the title, this just needs to be the one that will stand out). The word for this challenge today is:
Have fun!
Next week will be the first challenge featuring some layouts from the new design team! They are excited about it & I hope you will love it as much as they do!

1 comment:

  1. Here is my take on this challenge:
    http://myscrapbookevolution.blogspot.com/2011/04/mad-libsthe-scrapbook-version.html

    ReplyDelete